Thank you for pre-registering for BurningTango 2021! Now, there’s just one more thing you MUST do, and that is provide me with written proof of your Covid-19 vaccination and/or recovery from Covid-19 (i.e., positive Covid antibody test or a posistive Covid test followed by a negative test). If you signed up as a couple, then you’ll need to provide me the proof for both of you. You can get this information to me by any of the following three ways:
See me in person.
Send a copy by U.S. Postal service to: Clay Nelson, 1299 Gardner Way, Medford, OR 97504.
Email me with the proof as an attachment to: email@example.com
If I do not receive this information by June 1, 2021, then your pre-registration will be cancelled, your money refunded and you will be denied access to BurningTango.
- Pre-Burn events take place on Thu and Fri before the “official” start of BurningTango (see Schedule). Admission to these events is not included in your Pass. Just pay at the door. (All money from these events goes directly to instructors and DJs.)
- Best to bring your printable ticket with you, but not to worry if you forget. I’ll have you down on our pre-registration list.
- Weather in June can be variable (hot, cold, rain, sunshine) so be prepared.
- Meal and break times are not scheduled. I.e., classes and milongas run non-stop through the day and evening and thus you will have to choose yourself when to eat and rest. This is done so you can pick and choose from more options and so that the limited number of eating establishments in McCloud don’t get jammed up at the same time.
- YES, you–along with everyone attending the festival including staff, DJs, instructors and your’s truly–will be required to wear a wrist band on your wrist for the duration of the festival.