Yes, BurningTango is currently scheduled for June 17-20, 2021. However, because of Covid it’s uncertain as to whether this will be possible or wise. Thus I am holding off until the first part of April to make a final decision. If a change has to be made, two possibilities exist:
- Delay BurningTango until Sept of this year.
- Cancel BurningTango for this year and re-schedule for June of next year, 2022.
Either way, those that have pre-registered will have their choice of either a full refund or remain registered for the new date.
If you have suggestions or an opinion on this, please reply below.