- When you enter, you will receive a dance card (shown at the right and extras placed around the ballroom) with space for 6 signatures. Write your name at the top. (If you can remember, bring your own pen or pencil, however there will be extras at the door.)
- Everyone will have the right and equal opportunity to ask anyone else to dance regardless of gender, age, ability to dance, or whether you lead or follow.
- All tandas will be two songs in length with a one minute cortina. At the end of each tanda, ask the partner you just danced with to sign your card.
- After collecting the signatures of 6 different unique partners (please…no duplications on a card), bring your dance card to the DJ table to be entered into a drawing. (Filling the card should take about 42 minutes–so theoretically you could complete three cards.)
- At the end of the mixer, cards will be drawn at random for the following 3 prizes. (Note: You must be present to win!)
First: Couple’s Pass to next year’s BurningTango
Second: Single Pass to next year’s BurningTango
Third: Picnic basket with some snacks