If you are looking for lodging or can provide lodging, leave a comment below and/or check postings on the Facebook Event Page. Be sure to include (a) name and contact information, (b) price range, (c) dates and (e) description of yourself (gender, number in party, allergies, etc) or description of lodging (location, number of beds, kitchen available, private entrance, pets, etc)
Also, check out this partial list of accommodations in or near McCloud. (To add your establishment, go to Contacts and send me your information.)
- Friday’s RV Retreat & McCloud Fly Fishing Ranch–6 miles south of McCloud! This is really a secluded getaway.
- McCloud Dance Country RV Resort–Huge campground with many options and only 0.2 mile from the Ballroom. Check out the “Photos” tab on their web site. Phone: (530) 964-2252
- The McCloud Mercantile Hotel–Beautifully restored large period rooms. Only 3 block from the Ballroom. Even if you don’t stay there, go and check out the rooms. Mention you are attending Burning Tango and get their special discount.
- McCloud Guest House–0.5 miles from the Ballroom. Call 530-964-3160
- McCloud River Inn–325 Lawndale Ct. Beautiful country Victorian inn restored to the grandeur and charm of its era. About 6 blocks from the Ballroom. Call 530-964-2130
- McCloud Timber Inn–153 Squaw Valley Rd. Spacious and clean cabin lodge only 0.3 miles from the Ballroom. Call 530 925 2253.
- McCloud Vacation Home (also at VRBO)–3 bedroom, 3 bath home in McCloud that sleeps 13. About 0.5 miles from the Ballroom. Owner is John Gibbs at 415-577-5198
- McCloud B&B Hotel–Huge beautifully restored 100 year old building only 4 blocks from the Ballroom.
- Meadow Woods Lodge–4 bedrooms, 2 bath home 2 miles south of the Ballroom.
- Mt Shasta Campgrounds
- Shasta Rainbow House–3 bedrooms, 3 baths a couple blocks from the Ballroom.
- Shasta Star Ranch B&B–11 miles from McCloud. Can accommodate up to 39 people.
- Shasta View Lodge–154 Squaw Valley Rd–0.3 miles from the Ballroom (next to the camp grounds). Newly remodeled 5-9 units with a restaurant and large outdoor patio. Call the Mercantile Hotel at 530-964 2330 to make reservations.
- Local Home–3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 3 Block Away–From the pics, looks nice inside.
- Here are some additional resources to help your search:
- Dunsmuir Lodging–Only 17 miles away, Dunsmuir is a beautiful mountain village with a population of about 1600.
- Mt Shasta Chamber of Commerce Hotel List–Mt Shasta is a much bigger city (population about 3500) and is only 12 miles away.
- Weed Chamber of Commerce Hotel List–21 miles away and also has a population of about 3000.
Female, looking for shared housing. I already have a ticket for 2023 BT. My previous housing plan fell through. Thanks, Lauren
John Dubin here. I am attending BT 2023 and am looking for either a place I can park a 21′ RV (McCloud RV park is currently full, I would need an electrical hook up) or a shared housing space. 76 Years old , 20+ years tango dancer and this will be my third BT. Thanks. John