Pre-Burn events are classes, milongs, practicas, lectures etc that are held in the Mercantile Exchange (2nd floor) and occur outside of the regularly scheduled official BurningTango Schedule. Admission to them is not included with your BurningTango Wrist Band Full Pass. Each event is organized by the BurningTango staff and guests themselves and all money collected goes directly to the person organizing the event.
If you are interested in offering a Pre-Burn Event here’s how it works:
- This offer is only for TangoBurners–i.e., BurningTango instructors, DJs, hosts, guests etc.
- Check out the Schedule to see if there are any available slots you are interested in.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell what you have in mind and I’ll send you a link to where you can purchase a 1.25 hour time slot. (Cost is about $26.)
- All money received from reserving these times slots goes directly to the Mercantile Exchange and is not refundable.
- I’ll put the information about your activity on the web site schedule, but you should also promote it yourself.
- You will be totally responsible for organizing, running and collecting any fees for your event.
- All money you collect is yours to keep.