Pre-Burn events are classes, milongs, practicas, lectures etc that occur outside of the regularly scheduled official BurningTango Schedule and admission to them is not included with your BurningTango Wrist Band Full Pass. Each event is organized by the BurningTango staff and guests themselves and all money collected goes directly to the person organizing the event.
If you are interested in offering a Pre-Burn Event here’s how it works:
- This offer is only for TangoBurners (i.e., staff and registered guests for the next BurningTango festival).
- Check out the Schedule to see if there are any available slots you are interested in.
- If you are guest, you should have received a link to a form where you can purchase 1.25 hour blocks of time in the Mercantile Ballroom for Thursday and Friday before BurningTango.
- If you do not have the link, contact me by clicking on the CONTACT tab above and tell me what you have in mind.
- All money received from reserving these times slots goes directly to the Mercantile Exchange and is not refundable.
- I’ll put the information about your activity on the web site schedule, but you should also promote it yourself.
- You will be totally responsible for organizing, running and collecting any fees for your event.
- All money you collect is yours to keep.