Eating establishments are….shall we say…a bit limited in McCloud. Here’s a complete list of possibilities. (See MAP for locations.)
- American Legion, 232 Broadway (cheap drinks, friendly local characters and sometimes they have food too!)
- Floyd’s Frosty, 125 Broadway Ave (hamburgers, fries and a shake.)
- Kyody Coffee, 207 Quincy is open 7:00a-4:00p and offers coffee, pastries, breakfast and lunch.
- Kyody Coffee in the Mercantile, 233 Main St is open 8:00a-7:00p and offers paninis, wraps, salads, soups etc. Will deliver to the Ballroom–look for order form on the flyer table.
- McCloud Hotel and Sage Restaurant, 408 Main St. Open for dinner with seating from 5pm to 8pm on FRI/SAT/SUN evening–with the possibility of the kitchen staying open later on Sunday after BurningTango. Reservations helpful but not required.
- McCloud Market, 117 Broadway (small grocery store with lots of stuff and friendly people.)
- McCloud Meat Market, 231 Main St (South end of the Mercantile). Open 4:00-10:00pm. Full bar and great dinners.
- The Old Mill Distillery (full service restaurant and bar) located within The Hall building, 424 Main Street.
- Reginatos Deli & Mini Mart, 116 Broadway Ave (local mini mart with small deli in the back–open til 11:00pm)
- Shasta View Lodge, 140 Squaw Valley Road. Opens for dinner at 5:00p
- Siskiyou Brew Works, 110 Squaw Valley Rd (next to the camp grounds). Serves great pizza and home brew.
- White Mountain Fountain, 245 Main St (on the corner inside the Mercantile Exchange. Serves breakfast and lunch.)
There are a lot more excellent restaurants in nearby Mt Shasta and Dunsmuir. If you have specific recommendations, please make them below.