They won the 2nd place in 2007 in the Worldwide Tango Championship in Buenos Aires and the 1st place in 2008 in the Trex Games TAFISA worldwide competition in South Korea. Focus on promote the argentine Tango and their culture around the world from the connection and the joy through the dance one of the most passionate dances in the world. Their teaching, it’s characterized as energetic, didactic and detailed.
* Performed and produced tango tours in Italy, South Korea, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Latvia, Armenia, Russia, USA, and Latin America
* Directed and produced Tango shows presented in Argentina and abroad
* Since 2017, served as Observer and Jury Supervisor of the Tango World Cup held in Buenos Aires every year
* Studied Tango with master tango teachers including Julieta Barrionuevo, Alejandro d´Occa, Alejandra Gutty, Gastón Olguín, Cecilia González Masse, Alejandra Mantiñán, Roberto Herrera and others
* Danced and performed professionally with Jorge Mendoza, in milongas and events in the US and Argentina since 2022
* Cultural event organizer in Canada, Mexico and the US
Diego has taught and performed in various cities in the USA including San Diego, Los Angeles, Chicago, Cleveland New York, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas and Aspen In 2009,he traveled to Europe, where he taught and performed in Italy, Spain and France. Afterwards, they returned to Europe in 2010 to participate in the Kerallic tango festival in Bretagne. Also in 2010 they were invited to participate in the Antipanico Festival in the Bay Area.
Alejandra has been teaching and performing in the US since 2008, Bolivia in 2018; Europe, in March 2019 ( Italy) and April 2019 in Chile. At the end of 2019 she began her partnership with Diego Lanau and continued traveling and teaching in San Francisco and currently resides in Washington DC.
See their web site: Diego & Alejandra